Hard to believe, but Christmas is only 2 weeks away!
Here are some guidelines to make sure your orders get to you in time for Christmas
- Check out the below example showing actual rates for a package shipping to Vancouver from Toronto. Notice that some of the options show how many business days to expect for shipping. This is very important to factor. Note that the number of days does not necessarily constitute a guarantee. To be safe, you'll probably want to add 1 business day in your calculations.
- Do not select "Small and Light" and have any expectation of getting it for Christmas. You might get it, you might not, we have zero control over it.
- UPS is picking up from us super early these days. So get your order in no later than 11:00 AM Eastern time for it to go out the same day, assuming everything is in stock. Canada Post continues to pickup later in the day, so orders placed by 3:00 PM will go out that day.
- Pre-Order items are taking longer than usual to get to us, count on 7 to 10 days. If you really need something fast, contact us via email and we will see if we can get it quicker.
- Lastly, if you are worried about shipping, you can always pickup an Elmwood Electronics Gift Card!
Leave a comment