Raspberry Pi Pico
Elmwood Electronics has stopped accepting orders. This product might be available at PiShop.ca
. Please check this blog post
about our recent team merger.
View on PiShop.ca (SKU 1432)
Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. The Pico is programmable in MicroPython and C++.
Headers not included but you can pick some up here.
Key features include:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Learn more at the Raspberry Pi Pico Getting Started guide.