The new Korlan USB2CAN converter from 8devices sets a new quality, performance and price standards in the market. It is available with two different connectors: DB9 or OBD2 and both models have galvanic isolation. Korlan offers loss-less and extremely accurate communication at a price points not available before. With USB2CAN you can monitor a CAN network, write a CAN program and communicate with industrial, medical, automotive or another type of CAN bus network devices. The USB2CAN adapter connects a CAN bus to the USB port of a PC or notebook, which also supplies the power to the adapter. Korlan USB2CAN comes with a 2 year worldwide warranty (see terms and conditions for more details).
In the downloads section now you can find all the related drivers and software applications and even Windows 7 64-bit kernel driver.
- CPU: ARM 32bit Cortex-M0 (STM32F072)
- Electrical isolation: Galvanic isolation 2.5kV
- Power source: USB
- Interface speed: USB 2.0 Full speed (12 Mbps)
- CAN specifications compliance: 2.0A (11-bit ID) and 2.0B (29-bit ID)
- CAN bus baud rate: 20-2000 Kbit/s user definable speed
- Firmware upgrade: Via bootloader, USB DFU protocol
- Simultaneous use quantity: Up to 4 USB2CAN converters can be connected for simultaneous use on a single PC
- CAN bus interface connector: SUB-DB9/ OBD2/ (option to add different connector)
- LED status indications: Power, Error, Info
- Available drivers: Drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux/Mac (SocketCAN).
- Supported library: Open source CANAL API DLL for Windows
- 3rd party protocol support: Open source CANAL API DLL for Windows
- Testing modes: Silent and loopback
WINDOWS DRIVERS AND TOOLS
LINUX DRIVERS AND TOOLS