This kit DOES NOT
come with an AA battery. You can pick one up here!
This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by a 4-year old, with a parent's help. Children 6 years old and above can build it by themselves! They'll learn the fundamentals of an analog clock and some simple building techniques.
Your kids can follow the video below to build the clock. If you prefer a step by step guide, there is also an instruction manual in English.
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden clock for kids!
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to build a square analog clock
- Powered with one (1) AA-size battery (not included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed!
- A working analog clock
- Learn the basic structure of an analog clock
- You can color or paint the wood as additional decoration
- Wooden parts for the clock (square shape)
- Second, minute and hour needle respectively
- 1 x Analog clock module
- Some screws and nuts