Ladybug Robot moves with its six legs and makes use of infrared emitting diodes as its "eyes" to avoid obstacles along its path. Ladybug automatically makes a left turn the moment it detects an object in its path. It continues to move forward after that if there is no shadow in front of sensor.
- Ladybug Robot uses infrared emitting diodes as its “eyes”
- Avoids obstacles along its path
- Provides endless hours fun and excitement
- Easy to understand step-by-step instructions
- Quality construction
- Soldering required
- Requires 4 AAA Batteries (not included)