The Pi 3 B+ features improved performance over the original Pi 3 B, with a faster processor, Power over Ethernet support, and 5.0 GHz WiFi compatibility!
Here are some of the key improvements versus the Pi 3 B:
- A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN (2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz) and Bluetooth 4.2
Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
- Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
- Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management
The Pi 3 B+ is compatible with all Pi 3 accessories and cases. You will need to update your Raspbian image or pickup an SD card from our shop.