The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computers! Featuring a captive USB-C cable, this power supply is available in black.
Also available in white.
This power supply will not work on older versions of the Raspberry Pi such as the Pi 3B+.
Note: if your USB peripherals use less than 500 milliamps, which is true for most users, you can use a 2.5 amp power supply such as this one with a microUSB to USB-C connector.
- Output voltage: +5.1V DC
- Minimum load current: 0A
- Nominal load current: 3.0A
- Maximum power: 15.3W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±2%
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Efficiency: 81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%) 72% minimum at 10% load
- Output cable: 1.5m 18AWG
- Output connector: USB Type-C
- Voltage range: 100-240Vac (rated)
- 96-264Vac (operating)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3Hz
- Current: 0.5A maximum
- Power consumption (no load): 0.075W maximum
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse shall not blow
- Operating ambient temperature 0–40°C (32 to 104°F)
Part number KSA-15E-051300HU Black