PiKVM V3 Pre-Assembled Edition
After a successful Kickstarter campaign for the PiKVM HAT, we’re excited to offer a complete and ready-to-use PiKVM Pre-Assembled solution!
Based on a Raspberry Pi 4, the PIKVM Pre-Assembled Edition is a cost-effective solution to manage servers or workstations remotely, regardless of the health of the operating system or whether one is installed. You can fix any problem, configure most BIOS, or even reinstall the OS using the virtual CD-ROM or Flash Drive.
- Control a computer/device using a web browser!
Low bandwidth usage - 6Mbps for Full-HD approximatively
Full HD 1920 x 1080p 50Hz max resolution HDMI capture device with future audio support
- Mass storage emulation - Simulate a virtual flash drive or CD drive using an image file uploaded to PiKVM!
- Ability to initiate removal and insertion of USB devices
- ATX controller - Switch the machine on or off, reset it, and monitor power & storage LED activity remotely
- Automatic variable-speed 5V PWM fan for silent operation
- USB & RJ-45 (Cisco-like) serial console for configuration and debugging
- OLED display with name, IP address, temperature, CPU load, and uptime
- Software: Linux-based, regularly updated by a dedicated team
- Includes a Raspberry Pi 4 with 2GB RAM
- Video/Resolution: 1920x1080p at 50Hz or lower
- Power: USB-C 5.1V, 3A power supply required (not included)
- Real-time clock with rechargeable Super Capacitor
- Enclosure: robust 1.6mm (1/16") steel case
- Product dimensions: 92mm x 75mm x 45mm (4"x3"x2")
- Product weight: 410 g (14.5 oz.)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
||Video Out: micro HDMI
|Serial Console: USB-C + RJ45
(one active at a time)
|OTG Host USB (USB-C)
|2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
||HDMI Video input & output
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- PiKVM v3.3 Pre-Assembled
- ATX adapter board with motherboard interface wiring
- A 32 GB MicroSD card pre-imaged with the PiKVM software