This LED Is super chonky! Bigger than your average LED, it has a big, bold, and beautiful diffused body that measures about 15mm square. Inside is nestled a blue LED, just like you know, with about 3.4V forward voltage. Add a resistor in series and connect to a battery or microcontroller pin for a gorgeous glow.
Could be a great addition to a control panel, cosplay, or art project. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra cool ranch zing to your project.
- Power dissipation: 62.5mW
- DC Forward Rated Current: 25mA
- DC Forward Voltage: 3.4V (approx)
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -40°C To +85°C
- Dimensions (excluding pins): 15 x 15 x 10.8mm
Product Weight: 2.7g / 0.1oz